Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh Boy!! Here We Go!!


This picture sums up my everyday life :o)
Hi, my name is Danielle and I am a slave to Xander's World.   There I said it.  They say the first step is acknowledging you have a problem.  I didn't always have this problem.  I was once a well rounded, contributing person to society.  I had a successful marble and granite installation business and a great social life.  Then almost three years ago my world got rocked.
August 29th at 10:21am life, as I knew it, changed forever.  Coming into this world at 6lbs 13oz, Xander Grey arrived.  I always knew what kind of mother I would be or should I say wouldn't be.  I wanted to be the well put together, always dressed perfect with the perfectly behaved and dressed kids.  I wanted to have Martha's ease of crafting, cooking and her impeccable organizational skills and Carrie Bradshaw's closet all wrapped into one.
Now let's fast forward to the present or should I say reality.  You think "How does she do it all?" I would like to say with their ability and style, but let's get real here, I am lucky if Xander eats his defrosted Bagelful for breakfast and I remember to change out of my pajamas and brush my hair and teeth before dropping Xander off for school.
I am venturing into the blog world not to showcase my writing ability because, let's face it, I'm a Jersey girl!  We pluralize all our words or just make them up as we go along, but because I am a mom, and a wife that has made my life about my son, my hardworking husband and a little venture in making children's clothing.  I think most people can relate to the craziness and the struggles that make up my life.
So come hang out with me over here in Xander's World.  If you get nothing else, you will at least get a laugh at the crazy people I encounter or things that not only happen to you but happen to me too.  And, if all else fails you will get some awesome ideas for gifts, throwing parties, or even some fun crafts.
**** If you love Xander's shirt I am having a giveaway to anyone who follows my blog, they will get a Xander's World tshirt free with the purchase of any XW item in our store. When you make a purchase put in the seller's notes BLOG ****  (Limit one per customer.  Limited time only)

0 comments:

Post a Comment